Data Privacy Declaration
The responsible person within the meaning of data protection law, including in particular the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Data (DSGVO), is Dr. Christian Scheibenhof, Nordstraße 1, 99088 Erfurt, Germany.
Your rights as a data subject
- To obtain information about your data stored with us and their processing.
- To request the revision of incorrect personal data.
- To request the deletion of data stored with us (unless we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations).
- To object to the processing of your data by us.
- To receive a copy of your data in accessible form if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- DIf you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time without retroactive effect.
You may at any time lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your residence, your work, or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those stated. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, or
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Deletion or locking of data
We adhere to the principle that data collection should be limited and avoided when possible. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely locked or deleted in accordance with statutory provisions.
If you contact us with any questions by e-mail or by using the contact form, please give us your voluntary consent to be contacted. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This is used to manage the request and then answer it. The entry of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be deleted automatically after your request has been processed.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When Google Maps is used, Google also collects, processes, and uses data related to the use of map functions by visitors. For more information about data processing by Google, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal data protection settings in the data protection center.
Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
We reserve the right to modify this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our office: Dr. Christian Scheibenhof, Nordstraße 1, 99089 Erfurt, Germany.